The 19th regular meeting of the Newark Mineralogical Society was held Sunday, December 2, 1917, with eight members present. In order that the society might become better known to Newarkere, the Secretary had previously been instructed to get in communication with the Newark Museum and make arrangements to have a large card hung in the Museum announcing that there was a mineralogical club in the city. The Secretary reported that this had been done and a card would be ready in a few days, which we trust will lead to good results. A motion was then presented and carried that Dr. Wm. S. Disbrow, the founder of the Newark Museum, be elected an honorary member.