On March 14, 1938, Mr. T. J. Stockton of Soper, Oklahoma, forwarded. a specimen to the oklahoma Geological Survey with the request that it be identified. He had picked up this pecuriar material while working on a farm about six miles northwest of Hugo, oklahoma. The exact location of the find was NE¼ sec. 4, T. 6 S., R. 16 E., Choctaw County, Oklahoma.
This content is PDF only. Please click on the PDF icon to access.