The university of Cincinnati invertebrate paleontology collections were transferred to Cincinnati Museum Center (formerly The Cincinnati Museum of Natural History in part), through the combined effort of N. C. Hughes, formerly of Cincinnati Museum Center, now at the University of California Riverside, E. Merritt of Cincinnati Museum Center, and D. L. Meyer of the University of Cincinnati. The University of Cincinnati transferred its vertebrate paleontology collections to the Cincinnati Museum Center in 1987, under the guidance of H. G. McDonald (formerly of Cincinnati Museum Center, now at Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument). This most recent transfer fulfills the vision...
NOTICE OF TRANSFER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI PALEONTOLOGY COLLECTIONS TO CINCINNATI MUSEUM CENTER
- Share Icon Share
- Search Site
COLIN D. SUMRALL, PAULA T. WORK, DAVID L. MEYER, GLENN W. STORRS, ELIZABETH MERRITT; NOTICE OF TRANSFER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI PALEONTOLOGY COLLECTIONS TO CINCINNATI MUSEUM CENTER. Journal of Paleontology ; 74 (6): 1198. doi: https://doi.org/10.1666/0022-3360(2000)074<1198:NOTOTU>2.0.CO;2
Download citation file: