The Thirty-fourth Annual Meeting of the Geological Society of America was called to order in Williston Hall, Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts, at 9.30 o’clock a. m., by President James F. Kemp, who introduced President Meiklejohn, of Amherst. President Meiklejohn welcomed the Society to the college, saying that it was particularly fitting that the meeting of the Geological Society of America, the Paleontological Society, the Mineralogical Society of America, and the Society of Economic Geologists should be held in the place which had given so many leading geologists to the country, including the present and two former presidents of the parent organization.
To the Geological Society of America, in thirty-fourth annual meeting assembled:
The regular annual meeting of the Council was held at Chicago, Illinois, in connection with the meeting of the Society, December 28–30, 1920. Special meetings were held . . .