The Fifteenth Annual Meeting of the Cordilleran Section of the Geological Society of America was held in conjunction with the Pacific Association of Scientific Societies, at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, May 21 and 22, 1914, in room 3, Science Hall. In the absence of the chairman, the meeting was called to order at 10.15 a. m. by the secretary of the section. Prof. A. C. Lawson was elected temporary chairman.
It was voted that the business session be held at 1.30 p. m., and that the morning be devoted to the reading of scientific papers. The secretary reported that the nominations sent in by mail were too scattering to definitely indicate a nomination for chairman for the ensuing year, and moved that a nominating committee be appointed to report at the business session. The motion was seconded and carried and the temporary chairman . . .